Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Well, Valentines Day was alright for us. Jacob had to work 7-5 so it was just me and the kids all day. We did go see him at work, but that was about all we did. The days leading up to V-Day, I had it in my head on what we were going to do for him. We made him handmade cards, heart shaped Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and sprinkles, and homemade spaghetti for dinner.
*
I took some pics of the cards and cupcakes just to share with you. I tend to forget to do that...lol.

This was what all I started with to make his card from me.


This is my finished card.

This is a sample of the cupcakes.

This is how I set it up for him to see when he walked in the door.
*
And what did I get? Well nothing yet. We are going to Tuesday to shopping for clothes and stuff for the four of us. That's my present!
*
Oh. Well, I did get a Wii Fit, but that wasn't really a V-Day gift. I have been wanting one since they came out with them. I'm hoping I will start losing some baby weight by using it. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Well.. those cupcakes looked yummy!! I love homemade things!! We made homemade cards for my parents from Braycen! :) Have a great time in Hot Springs!!

    ReplyDelete