Easter Dress from TJ Maxx!! Too Cute!
(Jacket)
Easter Dress (Inside of Jacket and dress)
Short sets and Pants for Bubba.
Outfit on far left is from Sears, Pants are from Old Navy, and outfit on far right is from TJ Maxx.
*
I found an Aeropostale T-shirt from TJ Maxx but that was all for me. Hubby bought a box of basketball cards, and pulled a sweet Derrick Rose Rookie Auto card from it. When we got back home though, Bubba and I went to Stage and I found 3 shirts and a pair of black dress shoes.
*
I think we spent about $140 on all the clothes.
*
I have to say, I really enjoy days like this. It's not often that Hubby wants to do something, other than sit at home, on his days off. And I'm at home ALL. DAY. LONG. with the kiddos, so it's nice to have "time away" with the family.
*
Well, it's late, and I am exhausted. So, off to bed I go.





No comments:
Post a Comment