It's been a few days since I have blogged, because I've had a lot going on.
*
First off, Granny is back at home. Well, not really, but she's not at the hospital 1 1/2 hours away. The kids decided to put her in a nursing/rehabilitation home here in town. Pop is almost 80 years old and not able to take care of her as much as she needs it. So they thought it was best.
*
Sissy has been sick. The last (and also the first) time we went to H.S. to see Granny, she had gotten car sick on the way there. It's the first time she had ever done that, but I had just started a movie for her, and then went over the curves (I can't remember the name that people call them right now.) I thought that was what caused it.
*
A few nights later though, she woke up vomiting. She ended up throwing up 5 times in an hour, and probably would have gone more, but started dry heaving. She was fine the next day and night. But the night after that, she woke-up in the middle of the night vomiting again.
*
She has had a runny nose, and I think the drainage just made her sick when she laid down. She seems to be doing better today though...and that has been the night before last that she got sick the last time. So maybe that's gone.
*
There are some things that have been going on with me personally and if you are a praying person, I ask very much so that you pray for me and my situation. I don't want to share any details and embarrass or make anyone mad, but lets just say...IT'S A BIG DEAL!!
*
I think that is all for now, and hopefully I will have more to blog about more than just once a week from now on. But...we'll see.





No comments:
Post a Comment