Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Have I waken up yet??

I am having a had time getting my life back on track! After this past week with my grandma passing and then burying her and having a tornado rip thru my town in the same day, and then Easter Sunday...I'm a little beat.
*
Hubby has worked the past week just about non-stop. He has worked 12 hour days every day since last Tuesday, with the exception of Thursday when we had the funeral. Of course we did go to the store after the tornado hit, and worked for about 6 hours...so he really didn't get a day off.
*
Easter was so serene, except for the rain that we endured. The kids and I went to early morning service at church, Hubby had to work-of course. It was a beautiful service. Wonderful song worship and then a beautiful sermon. I heard of the Crucifixion and death of Jesus, like I never had before! It was amazing!!
*
After church, we went down to my grandpa's house and celebrated with a big Easter dinner. In between rain showers, the kids hunted eggs. Sissy found so many that we had to transfer hers from her basket into a Wal-Mart sack...twice! We had so much fun, it was nice after the past week...
*
I was going to take lots of pics of the kids, being as it was Bubba's first Easter, but some dunce grabbed the camera and forgot to grab the battery to it that was charging....yeah, that was me! Thankfully my aunt and cousin had their cameras and got some of he kiddos, but I haven't seen them yet. The only ones I got of Bubba was when we got home and he was exhausted, and cranky!

(I finally got a little smile out of him)

*
I just have to share this picture of Sissy that I took the other night. She was sooo posing!



(Isn't she the cutest?!?!)
*
Hopefully the rest of my week will be pretty uneventful. Hubby has to work late again tonight, but then has tomorrow off. The only he has to do is attend the funeral for one of the victims of the tornado. (The gentleman worked for the store). We have missed Hubby so much so it will be nice to get to see him for more than a couple hours either before bed or work!
*
Hope everyone else is blessed this week!

1 comment:

  1. I have a new blog! My other wont let me sign into it.. ????

    Love the pics of the kiddos!! So cute! Hopefully things will be back to normal for you soon!! The Tornado took a toll on all of us I think!!

    ReplyDelete