I have a few stories that I want to share with you. But they are ALL really long! So I decided to split them up and in true blogging fashion, give them to you in chronological order. So here's the first "short" story:
*****
At the age of 16, I started working at a big retail store. In my first few weeks, I met, and knew, everyone! One guy in particular caught my eye. He was stunning. A little shorter than me, skinny, light brown marine cut hair, and a mustache/gotee thing going on. He was also 20 going on 21 and engaged to be married.
*
Without really realizing it, I became friends with his fianc'e. I had the biggest crush on this guy, but knew it was just a little "schoolgirl crush". I mean c'mon, he was 4 1/2 years older than me! When his fianc'e and I would talk, I was sure that I would see him at some point, and I did.
*
I went on with my life, met another guy. Dated him off and on thru my junior and senior years of high school, and once I graduated, we ended up getting married. Shortly after we moved to a city about 2 1/2 hours away. Things between us gotbad worse. I would drive back home almost every weekend while he would stay up there and do his own thing.
*
One weekend that I drove home, I met up with the stunning guy that I used to work with. He was with one of our mutual friends that also used to work with us. So the three of us would sit in the parking lot and talk. I learned that this stunning guy, Crush, had gotten a divorce. So he was my ear when I needed to vent or cry...he had been there before.
*
When my husband and I moved back home in less than a year, things escalated to really bad. Wecelebrated made it to our one year anniversary, without killing each other...literally...in June. I filed for divorce in November.
*
When I left, I was scared for my life and did not want him to be able to find me. My crush lived with his brother and they invited me to stay with them. Crush worked nights, brother worked days, someone would always be home with me. I took them up on that offer.
*
Needless to say, Crush and I ended up falling for each other. Hard. We started dating and when my divorce became final in January, we got engaged. In September, Crush became Hubby.
*****
At the age of 16, I started working at a big retail store. In my first few weeks, I met, and knew, everyone! One guy in particular caught my eye. He was stunning. A little shorter than me, skinny, light brown marine cut hair, and a mustache/gotee thing going on. He was also 20 going on 21 and engaged to be married.
*
Without really realizing it, I became friends with his fianc'e. I had the biggest crush on this guy, but knew it was just a little "schoolgirl crush". I mean c'mon, he was 4 1/2 years older than me! When his fianc'e and I would talk, I was sure that I would see him at some point, and I did.
*
I went on with my life, met another guy. Dated him off and on thru my junior and senior years of high school, and once I graduated, we ended up getting married. Shortly after we moved to a city about 2 1/2 hours away. Things between us got
*
One weekend that I drove home, I met up with the stunning guy that I used to work with. He was with one of our mutual friends that also used to work with us. So the three of us would sit in the parking lot and talk. I learned that this stunning guy, Crush, had gotten a divorce. So he was my ear when I needed to vent or cry...he had been there before.
*
When my husband and I moved back home in less than a year, things escalated to really bad. We
*
When I left, I was scared for my life and did not want him to be able to find me. My crush lived with his brother and they invited me to stay with them. Crush worked nights, brother worked days, someone would always be home with me. I took them up on that offer.
*
Needless to say, Crush and I ended up falling for each other. Hard. We started dating and when my divorce became final in January, we got engaged. In September, Crush became Hubby.
(At our wedding reception)
*****
Tune in later for "Short" Story #2





No comments:
Post a Comment