I haven't had much to blog about here lately. It hasn't been a very exciting week.
*
We did have some beautiful weather...until the clouds and rain started coming in this week. Last week was so nice and hot that we were able to buy the kids a small little plastic pool and let them swim. Well, Sissy did anyways. Bubba didn't much like the colder than normal water.
*
Sunday, the kids and I went to my parents house to have lunch and spend time with some family. It was really nice. Now that our church has 2 services, we all get out at different times. So we don't get to have those family dinners anymore. We all really miss them!
*
Yesterday we were supposed to get some bad storms...praise God that we barely got any rain! I am so paranoid ofstorms tornadoes storms that I was nervous all Sunday night and Monday day! When the sun started showing, I calmed down.
*
We had a nice night last night. One that we don't have much of any more.We Hubby has been watching the NBA Playoffs this week, and last night was no different. We ate dinner, and as usual during this time of the year, I got on the computer while he was watching the games. Much to my surprise he asked for me to come sit on the couch with him and the kids. Keep in mind, a 2 1/2 year and a 9 month will not sit still for more than a minute. So, the two of us sat watching basketball until Bubba and I were ready for bed. When you have kids, those moments are far and in between, at least it has been for us. So it was nice to get back there.
*
With Mother's Day, and my birthday, fast approaching, I have been trying to come up with ideas for what I would like from Hubby and the kids. I told Hubby that I would love to have a Mother's Ring for Mother's Day, and for my birthday, I would love to go to Chili's, or somewhere nicer than Wendy's Hamburgers, for my birthday. With or without kids, either is fine with me.
*
Today? Today is like any other. Hubby is working, Sissy is playing in her room watching TV. Bubba is sleeping....for now. And me, well, I'm bored. Ready for a nap....
*
We did have some beautiful weather...until the clouds and rain started coming in this week. Last week was so nice and hot that we were able to buy the kids a small little plastic pool and let them swim. Well, Sissy did anyways. Bubba didn't much like the colder than normal water.
*
Sunday, the kids and I went to my parents house to have lunch and spend time with some family. It was really nice. Now that our church has 2 services, we all get out at different times. So we don't get to have those family dinners anymore. We all really miss them!
*
Yesterday we were supposed to get some bad storms...praise God that we barely got any rain! I am so paranoid of
*
We had a nice night last night. One that we don't have much of any more.
*
With Mother's Day, and my birthday, fast approaching, I have been trying to come up with ideas for what I would like from Hubby and the kids. I told Hubby that I would love to have a Mother's Ring for Mother's Day, and for my birthday, I would love to go to Chili's, or somewhere nicer than Wendy's Hamburgers, for my birthday. With or without kids, either is fine with me.
*
Today? Today is like any other. Hubby is working, Sissy is playing in her room watching TV. Bubba is sleeping....for now. And me, well, I'm bored. Ready for a nap....





No comments:
Post a Comment