Thursday, April 30, 2009

Monsers and Diapeys

Sissy is getting to be just a hoot. She does/says some of the funniest things. For instance, every time we go to bed she asks me to hold her. Okay, that's fine. Then she snuggles right up against me and tells me that I have to hold her or the "monser get me". Then I decide what to tell her...there is not a "monser" or I won't let it get her. Hmmm....
*
She has gotten to where when she, or Bubba, needs a diaper she will get one for us. Last night she went to get one for her. Hubby and I always tease each other and tells her that the other one will change her. Last night wasn't any different. Finally she looked at us both and without any hesitation, she says, " 'Mon guys, shange me". Hubby and I looked at each other and just laughed, which in turn, made her keep repeating it. LOL
*
I'm sure that we will continue to witness her sassiness smartness as she gets older. Until then, it will continue to be cute. I hope!

2 comments:

  1. It is cute. I love it when they start not just repeating words, but really knowing what they are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Oh and I love your new background.

    ReplyDelete