Today I logged onto my blog and noticed that I had a new follower. When I went to check out who, it just so happened to be a friend of mine. A friend that became my friend by order of coincidences.
*
We met thru Cafemom, being as we were not only from the same state, but just so happened to have grown up in the same county. We started talking, and eventually figured out that I graduated with her husband! We added each other as friends on MySpace. I learned from her pages that she and her hubby were moving back to the county we all grew-up in. (Hubby and I had recently moved back about a year before that.)
*
One day, she commented on my page that she had seen Hubby's MySpace profile pic. She noted that the vehicle in the background of his pic just so happened to be hers....parked at their house!! They had moved right across the street from us!!
*
We didn't get the privilege to hang out together, though it would have been fun. Between me working and neither of us really being the type to say, "Hey come over and lets hang", (I did make my way up there a time or two though), it just never happened before they moved.
*
Anyways, being the bloglurker reader that I am, I caught myself up with Ashley's life thru her blog. Yes, I spent all the better part of the day reading it. By doing that, I learned/got ideas for a few things. One thing I learned, I am a bad blogger. Yes, I have over 10 followers, but I apparently haven't blogged about anything worth commenting about. (The most comments I have had is 15, and that's because it was a Blog Party post.)
*
I also got some ideas for blog posts in the future. When I am having a brain fart kinda day, but know that it is about time for a post. In fact, I knew that I would forget the ideas I got from her, btw...I hope you don't mind that I got ideas from you, Ash, so I had to write them down.
*
So in the near, very near...as in probably tomorrow, I will use one of the said ideas for my post.
*
Ash, if you have objections, you better tell me know, girl!! LOL
*
We met thru Cafemom, being as we were not only from the same state, but just so happened to have grown up in the same county. We started talking, and eventually figured out that I graduated with her husband! We added each other as friends on MySpace. I learned from her pages that she and her hubby were moving back to the county we all grew-up in. (Hubby and I had recently moved back about a year before that.)
*
One day, she commented on my page that she had seen Hubby's MySpace profile pic. She noted that the vehicle in the background of his pic just so happened to be hers....parked at their house!! They had moved right across the street from us!!
*
We didn't get the privilege to hang out together, though it would have been fun. Between me working and neither of us really being the type to say, "Hey come over and lets hang", (I did make my way up there a time or two though), it just never happened before they moved.
*
Anyways, being the blog
*
I also got some ideas for blog posts in the future. When I am having a brain fart kinda day, but know that it is about time for a post. In fact, I knew that I would forget the ideas I got from her, btw...I hope you don't mind that I got ideas from you, Ash, so I had to write them down.
*
So in the near, very near...as in probably tomorrow, I will use one of the said ideas for my post.
*
Ash, if you have objections, you better tell me know, girl!! LOL





No objections here! Blogging to me is a community thing and you can't succeed without helping each other by reading, commenting, and gleaning ideas. I love blogging and I love you! So steal away.
ReplyDeleteAwww...thanks, Ash. Maybe one day I can be an awesome blogger, like you and others!!
ReplyDelete