Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vacation....WHOO-HOO!!!

On this "beautiful" Mother's Day, I am on vacation with Hubby and the kiddos in Texas. This was an impromtu very impromtu trip. We woke up at about 9am 10am Friday morning, the day that Jacob started vacation, and he tells me he wants to drive 5 hours to go stay with his Aunt L and cousin C.
*
Okay, well the only way we could have made the trip possible was for me to go clean my parent's house for some extra money. So at around 1130, I headed south to clean. For about 3 hours, then had to go back home, pack, take a shower, and then head to Texas. We got here around 9pm Friday night.
*
Saturday we woke up, went to the salon that L works at to see her and meet the salon owner. There was a pet shop a couple doors down that we took the kids to, and they loved it. Puppies, kitties, fish, rabbits, gerbils, snakes, turtles, spiders, birds....yeah...they had so much fun. I think they could have stayed in there for a few hours.
*
After that we went to an outdoor mall. If you haven't ever been to one, it's awesome...if the weather's nice. The one we went to had a Cheescake Factory which was the bomb!! I told Hubby that he didn't have to take me to eat for Mother's Day or my birthday. That was perfect!! I did take some a few pics, but they were with my cell phone so when we get home I will upload them.
*
Today, we are going to the Zoo!! Sissy is soooo excited. We asked her this morning if she wanted to go and see the animals and she screamed...YAH!!!!! I will definitely take some lots of pictures of that. This will be her first time to go to a zoo of any sort so we are very excited to take her and see her reactions!
*
It is Mother's Day, and I am doing a post to honor my mom, but it will have to wait until after the zoo outing. I seem to be holding everyone up by sitting here blogging and not gettin myself or the kids ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment