I sooo had this awesome idea for a post, but can you believe that I actually forgot what it was about?? Well, believe it!
*
I have had so much going on this past week, that it totally slipped my mind. So I will just do what comes naturally....ramble blog on-and-on about something you probably care less about.
***
I have been praying, as well as most of my family and church family, about getting Hubby in church. When he has a Sunday off, which is hardly ever, we do usually go...but we go to his family's church. It wouldn't be so bad, but I NEVER get anything out of going there. I spend most of my time chasing kids around the small, mostly family or close to it, country church. They really don't have a preacher, at least not one that is there EVERY Sunday, so the deacons read straight from the Bible...I mean verbatim! Maybe I am just spoiled by my home church. Where the kids go to the nursery, and I can focus all my attention on the Preacher and God's Word. That and I love everyone, almost, there! They are my family!!
*
Anyways, back to praying for Hubby...I don't know if it is quite working yet, he shows no change in wanting to join us, but I'm not giving up. And neither is Sissy! This past Sunday evening, we were leaving to go to the church so that I could help the Drama Ministry Team, Hubby thought he was going golfing, and the kids, of course, were going to be in the nursery. Sissy wasasking begging for Hubby to come with us. Of course, I knew there was no point in it, church wasn't even going on. I'm hoping that the next time he has the day off, he will go with us to our church. *crossing fingers*
*
Tuesday evening, my cousin K, came over to sit with the kiddos while Hubby and I went on a movie date. We went and watched Terminator: Salvation. It would have been better, I think, if we would have watched it in a theater better than our rinky dink one here in town. In fact, it was not a fun experience...figures since it was the first "date" Hubby and I have had in quite sometime. The couple behind us had about 5 kids with them, who I could hear whispering more than the movie. One of the kids made some noise right in my ear..literally..that I thought he was about to puke all over me. Hubby and I did know the mom though, so we just sat and dealt with it. There was another couple, an older couple, that sat to the right of us one row up, that kept talking during parts like they were at home. I mean the man was repeating things that he thought was funny, the lady was screaming during parts then had to explain why she screamed. And then to top it all off, when there was about 30-45 minutes left of the movie, it messed up and went off!! We had to wait for about 15 minutes for them to fix it and get it back up and running!
*
Wednesday nights, as I had mentioned before, I help with the 4th and 5th graders. I am in charge of snacks and activities...I sure hope that gets better. I have got to figure something out, because it was waaay to stressful and unorganized. Of course, it doesn't help that it was my first time doing something like that and I was a little nervous. When we had 5th and 6th graders, I lead the singing..so the kids didn't have to really "listen" to me. Now they do!! I am hoping it gets better though, I just keep praying about it.
*
Yesterday the kids and I went and got Hubby's paycheck, payed bills, and bought groceries. Not a big deal normally, but we were out of EVERYTHING at the house. From toilet paper and toothpaste to milk and bread. That adds up! A lot!
*
Today the kids and I are taking it easy. Tomorrow I have Hubby's cousin's bridal shower to attend. I am looking forward to that!! I will meet her future sister-in-law, who I have be-friended through Facebook and on blogger, for the first time! I have realized that a few of the people that I have be-friended not only on here, but on Facebook as well, I haven't actually met. That wouldn't be so odd, except that we either live in the same town/county (whole county is smaller than the city of Little Rock!), you used to live here, or you were even good friends with Hubby's family...KIM!
*
Kim lives here, teaches school at my Alma Mater (elementary), and used to be good friends with my sister-in-law. Yet, we haven't actually met face to face...what's up with that?!?! One day, Kim, one day!
*
Anyways, I better get off here. The kids are hungry, I'm hungry, and Aunt Flo decided to make her visit yesterday, which means I'm in pain today! Whew...I haven't even done anything and I am already tired!!!
*
I have had so much going on this past week, that it totally slipped my mind. So I will just do what comes naturally....
***
I have been praying, as well as most of my family and church family, about getting Hubby in church. When he has a Sunday off, which is hardly ever, we do usually go...but we go to his family's church. It wouldn't be so bad, but I NEVER get anything out of going there. I spend most of my time chasing kids around the small, mostly family or close to it, country church. They really don't have a preacher, at least not one that is there EVERY Sunday, so the deacons read straight from the Bible...I mean verbatim! Maybe I am just spoiled by my home church. Where the kids go to the nursery, and I can focus all my attention on the Preacher and God's Word. That and I love everyone, almost, there! They are my family!!
*
Anyways, back to praying for Hubby...I don't know if it is quite working yet, he shows no change in wanting to join us, but I'm not giving up. And neither is Sissy! This past Sunday evening, we were leaving to go to the church so that I could help the Drama Ministry Team, Hubby thought he was going golfing, and the kids, of course, were going to be in the nursery. Sissy was
*
Tuesday evening, my cousin K, came over to sit with the kiddos while Hubby and I went on a movie date. We went and watched Terminator: Salvation. It would have been better, I think, if we would have watched it in a theater better than our rinky dink one here in town. In fact, it was not a fun experience...figures since it was the first "date" Hubby and I have had in quite sometime. The couple behind us had about 5 kids with them, who I could hear whispering more than the movie. One of the kids made some noise right in my ear..literally..that I thought he was about to puke all over me. Hubby and I did know the mom though, so we just sat and dealt with it. There was another couple, an older couple, that sat to the right of us one row up, that kept talking during parts like they were at home. I mean the man was repeating things that he thought was funny, the lady was screaming during parts then had to explain why she screamed. And then to top it all off, when there was about 30-45 minutes left of the movie, it messed up and went off!! We had to wait for about 15 minutes for them to fix it and get it back up and running!
*
Wednesday nights, as I had mentioned before, I help with the 4th and 5th graders. I am in charge of snacks and activities...I sure hope that gets better. I have got to figure something out, because it was waaay to stressful and unorganized. Of course, it doesn't help that it was my first time doing something like that and I was a little nervous. When we had 5th and 6th graders, I lead the singing..so the kids didn't have to really "listen" to me. Now they do!! I am hoping it gets better though, I just keep praying about it.
*
Yesterday the kids and I went and got Hubby's paycheck, payed bills, and bought groceries. Not a big deal normally, but we were out of EVERYTHING at the house. From toilet paper and toothpaste to milk and bread. That adds up! A lot!
*
Today the kids and I are taking it easy. Tomorrow I have Hubby's cousin's bridal shower to attend. I am looking forward to that!! I will meet her future sister-in-law, who I have be-friended through Facebook and on blogger, for the first time! I have realized that a few of the people that I have be-friended not only on here, but on Facebook as well, I haven't actually met. That wouldn't be so odd, except that we either live in the same town/county (whole county is smaller than the city of Little Rock!), you used to live here, or you were even good friends with Hubby's family...KIM!
*
Kim lives here, teaches school at my Alma Mater (elementary), and used to be good friends with my sister-in-law. Yet, we haven't actually met face to face...what's up with that?!?! One day, Kim, one day!
*
Anyways, I better get off here. The kids are hungry, I'm hungry, and Aunt Flo decided to make her visit yesterday, which means I'm in pain today! Whew...I haven't even done anything and I am already tired!!!





well, i guess then Kili has a lot of teeth for her age... crazy!!
ReplyDelete