*
This past Thursday, May 28th, we took the Zone 56ers and the youth to Magic Springs for the day. We, the Zone 56 crew, had about 25 kids...and 5 chaperones. My brother and SIL took a group of about 7 kids, our director took a group of 12...don't know why he put himself thru that, and myself and another wonderful lady took a group of 6 girls. I think we had the most fun...actually out of all the chaperones, I think we are the only ones that had fun! Our group of girls were awesome! They weren't dragging us everywhere, or whining, of fighting about were to go, in fact I think we, the chaperones, were dragging them from ride to ride! LOL!! I connected with our group of girls, and it saddens me that I didn't get a chance to do that before now...their last time with us! Our church decided to change it from Zone 56 (5th and 6th graders) to C45 (4th and 5th graders). So, we get a whole new group of kids!
*
Friday and Saturday, were pretty uneventful. The kids and I sat around the house, and didn' t do a thing!!
*
Sunday, yesterday, was church. Last night, we were supposed to have drama rehearsal, but we only had 4 kids there. I'm guessing since it was the Lord's Supper night, alot of them thought we weren't having practice, darn kids!! LOL I'm stressing a little over this drama thing right now, so please pray for me. Last night, I also agreed to teach the Preschool class in VBS. I
*
I'm going to have to do a LOT of praying on this one. I would love to do VBS, but I would also love to see my in-laws. Sounds weird? It's not...I love my in-laws! My mother-in-law has 3 boys and 1 girl. The daughter and her are not that close. My MIL treats me like her own daughter, always has. In fact Hubby and his youngest brother, who's only a month younger than me, always jokes that she loves me more than them!! And she tells everyone that if, Lord forbid, anything ever happened between Hubby and I, they were trading him in! That they would keep me, and quit talking to him. HAHA
*
Today I get to see my former pastor's wife. They moved to OK from here so that he could preach at another church about 7-8 years ago. It was hard on me for them to leave. Her and I were/are really close. I talked to her about a lot of different things. Since she left, I have only talked to her a little bit over Facebook and such. I'm excited to see her...she hasn't met the kids yet, either or them. So it will be nice. I will try and remember my camera to take lots of pictures!!





No comments:
Post a Comment