Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sissy's 1st Date!

This is my third post of the day..but this is a good one! Promise!!
*
Sissy went on her first date tonight!!
*
Of course, her handsome date was her daddy, but it was a date none-the-less. They went to watch Transformers 2. Hubby said that it was too long for her though. About half-way through, she started getting restless and not minding. I'm sure the other movie-goers were real excited about a 2 1/2 year old little girl being obnxious, but her and Daddy did have fun!
*
What did Bubba and I do during the date? We went to church then grabbed McDonalds for supper on the way home. We got home, and he went right to bed...Little Man was tiiirred!!
*
And guess what?!?! I REMEMBERED TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE CUTE COUPLE....plus some of Bubba. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

(Sissy's hair that I did.)




(Waiting on her date)

(I LOVE this girl)

(Sissy and her date, Daddy!!)

(Bubba drinking from Sissy's juice cup..check out that little sly smile!)

(The loves of my life!)


(Happy Little Man, Bubba)

(The Scrapblog I made to remember their date)

1 comment:

  1. Her hair is so cute! She is adorable. They both are! =)

    ReplyDelete