So, like a few of you already have, I have downloaded “Windows Live Writer”. Which is what I am using write now.
I was worried about ‘being smart enough’ to figure out how to use it but I seem to be okay…so far.
Today, Hubby had the day off, and we went and got our taxes done. I am SO excited about our refund! We will be able to pay off the debt we have and still have some left over.
After we got our taxes done, we went to talk to a lady to see about buying a house. We are super excited to say that yes, we might quite possibly be able to finally buy!! We still have to wait on the ultimate okay, but so far, it’s looking good!
We have been renting our current house since we have moved back “home”…which will be 4 years next month! As much as I am ready to have a house we can call our own, it’s still a little sad that we are going to move out of the only home my kids have known! The house that we brought both of them home from the hospital to. The house that the learned to walk and talk in. The house that they call home.
As much as I despise this house, it’s still home….for now! I am SO ready to move on and be first time homeowners!!!
For now, I leave you with this picture and story. The other day, Bubba kept crying for ‘Nana’….my mom. He was screaming her name and crying “Nana! Nana! Nana! GO!!” He REALLY wanted to go see her!! As he was going to the door, I told him, “No, Bubba. We can’t go see Nana right now!” And this is the start of the fit he threw!! He was NOT very happy with me for quite a while after that! Darn kids!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment