….to the East side.
We are one step closer to owning our own home! I’m oh so very excited, and ready to be a homeowner!!!
I know there are con’s to owning your own home….one of which is the fact that if something breaks, or you have to replace something, YOU have to pay for it. Not the landlord. Or the fact that you have to pay for the home’s insurance, taxes, and all that fun stuff.
The pro’s are SO much more appealing to me though. We get to paint it the colors we want (which we have already picked colors out), we can change out fixtures, or countertops, or floors, or anything else that tickles our fancy. We can also add on, which eventually, hopefully, we will.
My friend, Stacy, and I are already planning a trip out of town to ‘look’ at some decor stuff. I’m SO looking forward to that! I’ve also been picking stuff out on e-bay and Wal-Mart. I’m just hoping we come into some extra decorating money! LOL
I’m still a little worried that something is going to fall through though. (Yes, as a matter of fact I am a ‘the glass is half empty’ type of girl! Thank you very much!!) But I am relying on God, and for His will to be done on this.
I called today to find out what we needed to do about letting our landlords know we were moving. That made my anxiety about things worse. I was basically told that 30 days after giving our notice, even if the house falls through and we don’t get the house, we will be without a place to live. That they will list the house the moment our notice is given. So if someone signs a lease on it, we still have to get out! Then I’m not sure WHAT in the world we would do!!
But, like I said, I’m TRYING to leave it all in God’s hands!! Wish us luck…and lots of prayers!!!





You can just come stay at the house...but things are not going to fall through I wouldn't think. :-) You just let me know when your ready to go!!!!!
ReplyDelete