Yesterday afternoon, I got the opportunity to do a photo shoot with a precious little girl, who is a month old!! I used to work with her momma before I became a stay at home mom. I had SO much fun at the shoot, mainly because they were so easy to work with, and was up to do anything I suggested. Also because I LOVE doing photography!!
I have tried to get my "business" up and running, but with little to no luck. The Marine shoot was my first actual paying gig, then three months later, right before Christmas, I got my second gig with my sweet friend and her family.
I am looking forward to hopefully doing a lot more, because I enjoy doing it! And it doesn't hurt to have a little extra money coming in. I know there are quite a few "amateur professional" photographers around here, but I also know that there are some people that don't know of any of those people, and don't want to pay the big bucks for, "professional" ones. I'm hoping that my name gets out there and I am able to do a lot more!
I also just realized that I never posted any pics from my second gig I did. So here are a few of my faves from both shoots.













No comments:
Post a Comment