Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Answer to My First Question!!

I got my first question!
*
Tracy asked me:
Are you a SAHM? If not-what do u do.. If So.. Will you stay being a SAHM?
*
I am a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom). When my son, Bubba, was born 6 1/2 months ago, we decided that it was for the best. It would be hard to find someone to keep both a 1 1/2 - 2 yr old AND a newborn, and we didn't want to put them in daycare. Even if we did, my whole paycheck would have went to childcare, gas to and from work, and food for work...wouldn't have been worth it.
*
As for staying that way, I'm not sure yet. Financially its hard to not have an income...I already have a full time job!! I love being at home with my little ones, but we will see what the Lord has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment