Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Hopes and Wants.

I don't have any resolutions for 2010, but I do have many hopes and wants.

  • To have Bubba potty trained by the end of the year.
  • To have more paying photography gigs.
  • To pay off all our debt.
  • To buy our first home...after paying off all our previous debt.
  • To be able to have Jordan start preschool in the fall.
  • To have my photography "business" lead off.
  • To have more family pics taken.
  • To get out of the house more.
  • To have at least one female friend that I can call my best friend. I think every woman should have one!!

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year's and hope that 2010 will be good do you in every way possible!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to all of the above girl. And I agree every woman should have a bestie....seems like if we don't we don't get out of the house much...

    ReplyDelete