Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ask Me! and My Thoughts for the Day

I'm hopping on the bandwagon with the questions. If you have any questions about me, leave a comment and ask. I posted a blog with random facts about me, but if you have anything else you would like to know, just ask.
*
In other news, Sissy is learning our names. She is so stinking cute. We ask her,
"What's Daddy's name" "Jayjub Wawer".
"Momma's name" "Shawshaw Wawer".
"Bubba's name" "HayHay Wawer".
Her name ~ Goovy (Goofy)!!
LOL
*
Daddy calls her Goofy all the time. She thinks its funny, and I guess likes the name! Too cute.
I talked to my dad last night, can't get a hold of anyone today, and he said Granny was the same.
Not better, not worse, the same.
*
We lost electricity for only about 2 hours last night because of the ice...Praise God! If you read my Random Things About Me post, you would understand why.
*
I need some recipes for my recipe blog. Kinda at a stand still, only because I haven't cooked anything in a few days....long story! So could you help a sister out and send me some recipes. I promise to credit it to you!!
*
I think that is all my thoughts for the day. If I think of something else, I'll post it. Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment