Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Sunday

Well, here I am..alive, barely.
*
I think I am finally getting over this stinking sinus infection! WHOO-HOO! Bubba still has his upper respiratory infection, unfortunately. With that he wakes up waaaaayyy too much during the night. So lack of sleep is a given.
*
We still haven't done much of anything this past week. The joys of a stay at home mom. I have been able to actually clean my house, but that's about it. We did get to get out Friday afternoon though. We went to eat at Papa's with my former co-worker/spiritual advisor/friend and her daughter. It was nice being able to talk about "grow-up things".
*
Today we had church. Our church has went to 2 Sunday morning services, Praise the Lord that we have to have 2 services to fit everyone, and myself and my uncle are the only ones that make to the 2nd service. My parents, my sister, my brother and his family, my aunt and cousins go to the 1st service. It's a little odd not having all my family in there together.
*
Tonight my sister, my brother, and my SIL all went to a study group with our pastor. It was very interesting and I am very excited about it. Before I had left for church, I made sure and fed Bubba so that he could make it thru until we got home tonight. After our study group ended, we went into the sanctuary for church. My SIL went to check on the kids, my nephews and Bubba, and when she came back she said they needed me in the nursery because they thought Bubba was hungry, which I knew he was not.
*
When I got back there he was fussy and was acting like he really wanted something. They asked if he could drink juice since I didn't pack a bottle. I said that that was fine. I happened to look over at Baby G, my nephew who was also in the nursery with DS, and he had a juice cup. I looked down at Bubba, whom I was holding at this point, and noticed that's what he wanted. G's juice cup! They asked if he could drink out of a sippy cup. I told them, "Yes, he learned how to on Sissy's sippy cup!" Which he just learned how to do about 2 weeks before today. LOL
*
I then got the pleasure to return to the sanctuary to see a gentleman getting ordained. It was very interesting seeing as it was my first time to witness one.
*
Anyone else every witness an ordination?

No comments:

Post a Comment