I was thinking the other day about how I would love to get new ideas for recipes when cooking on a budget, and how I would like to share mine.
Well, as I was reading one of my friend's blogs last night, she had wrote a post about a cookie of the month type deal. As I was reading a comment someone wrote about a recipe blog, I got the idea!
A Recipes on a Budget blog!!
Some recipes that either have had for awhile, or ones that I have come up with on my own, are included. If you would like to add some, let me know. I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to add them, credited to you~of course! If you have a bunch that you would like to add, Kristy, then let me know. I can add you as an author of blog.
You can e-mail them to me if you'd like: jordan2good@sbcglobal.net.
So get those recipes together and lets make an awesome Recipes on a Budget blog!!
7 years ago





What a great idea!!! I will be checking that out. =)
ReplyDeleteCool!! I had kinda thought about that, so we can link up!! =) There is also one called Allikaye's Mama Cooks that is cute and (my blog hero) Kellys Korner Recipes. This could be FUN!!!
ReplyDelete