This has been a pretty good weekend. Hubby got a long weekend off from work, and it has been a blessing. Saturday we had our B Family Christmas. There were only 2 members of our family missing. My grandmother, whom as I posted before, is still in the hospital, and my cousin R. Don't know where he was though, I didn't think to ask.
*
*
I got some really good pics from the Christmas get-together. It was in the mountains at 'Pine Mountain Lodge', but we like to call it 'Mansion on the Hill'! It's a two-story house in the mountains that my grandparent's bought.
*
Here are my favorites!!!
*
Here are my favorites!!!

LOL
Hubby took this one of her.
LOL
making him laugh!
She's the only one that can hold him and get him to sleep.
It's funny, I came down the stairs with him and she asked if I wanted
her to take him. I said, "Yeah, he's sleepy anyways." As soon as she took him
he laid his down on her chest. He knew who had him apparently! LOL
*
After we got back to town, I took Hubby and the kids home and then I went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries. You know, it wasn't very long ago when we could take $100 grocery shopping and it buy enough food for 3 meals a day, including snacks and drinks, everyday, for atleast 2 weeks. Now $100 barely gets us enough for 1 meal a day, including drinks, for 4-5 days...how's that for the economy!
*
Sunday, today, was okay. Hubby and I took the kids to church with his family. Afterwards we came home, picked up the house, and then Hubby fixed us hamburgers.
*
I started getting a sinus headache, so I went to lay down with Bubba. Well, he woke up and decided to play. So I thought, "Well, Sissy hasn't taken a nap yet, I'll lay her down and let Bubba play with Daddy." So her and I laid down, and the next thing I know, Hubby was waking me up an hour and a half later telling me that it was time for me to go to my meeting at church.
*
WOW....I was impressed that they played by themselves for that long with me being in bed! Hubby has done that with Sissy, but she is a lot older than Bubba too.
*
Anyways, I left Sissy with Daddy and Bubba and I went to church. Not much happened there. Except they had to pull me out of church to feed him in the nursery. LOL
*
We got home and Hubby had fixed supper. Then it was time for bed. I have had a sinus headache all weekend and am ready for it to go away! So sleep comes more often than not!!
*
Well, I hope everyone has a good week. I'm gonna try!






No comments:
Post a Comment