Friday, January 2, 2009

Yow-zah!

Today has been such a fun day (hint of sarcasm). I just hope it doesn't depict what is in store for this coming year!
*
For Christmas, my parent's gave me a gift card to Stage. I went late this morning and was going to try and find some church clothes for myself. Thing is, the clothes that are cute are too small, and the clothes that fit are to, well, old. I was hoping to find something that I liked, but the things that could have worked, were to expensive. I can't win for losing!!
*
I believe that Sissy decided to share her Kool-aid with Bubba while I was doing laundry earlier in the day, which resulted in him having a belly ache. So for the past few hours, he's been a grouchy little man.
*
Hubby had today off of work, as well as tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday, and I haven't seen much of him. Which can sometimes be a good thing. When I got home from my "wonderful" shopping spree, or lack there of, he left to go help a friend fix his TV. Which resulted in them playing the Xbox once the TV was fixed...for 4 hours! Now he is playing his PS3 while I have been watching CSI~Miami since about 5 or so. (I have acquired a new-found love for this show in the past month!!)
*
Tomorrow we are having our Family Christmas, with all my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We are having it this late because someone or another had something to do every weekend in December. Now, unfortunately, my grandma is in the hospital in Hot Springs, and she is not going to be there.
*
Some people are wanting to go ahead with having it tomorrow, some are not. Those that are not are wanting to wait until she gets out to have it. But those that say do it, are taking in to account that we don't know exactly when that will be. I'm on the fence about it all. I, as always, see both sides of the argument. Guess it doesn't matter though, because we are still having it. I will try and remember to take my camera and take pictures.
*
As for New Years, we didn't do a dang thing. Hubby had to work until 10pm, and the kids and I went to church. We got home a 8:30 or so (we went to see Hubby at work after church). I had supper (Chicken Doritos Casserole) ready when he got home.
*
Bubba was already asleep, and Sissy was almost there, by then. I went to bed and played on my laptop until a little after midnight. And Hubby went to his bed shortly after 11. Whoo-Hoo...partay!! LOL
*
If you read that and are thinking, " 'his bed'?" Yes you are right. He and I sleep in different beds. We have every since Bubba was born. It started out that way because of him having to get up early in the mornings for work and Bubba was still waking up 5-6 times a night. Now when he tries to sleep with us, Sissy and myself, none of us can sleep. So yes, he has "his bed" and Sissy and I have ours.
*
And if you are wondering, no, it doesn't affect other areas of our marriage ;) !!
*
Anyways, I gotta get off of here and get Sissy to bed. Christmas tomorrow, is right during nap time...Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment