Alright, so it's been quite awhile since my last post. And let me tell you, I have been quite busy this time!
*
I agreed to keep my niece (my brother-in-law's little girl) starting this past week. I had to tell her momma that I just can't do it, Friday when she came to pick her up. I have this horrible stress headache since the first day I kept her, which was Wednesday. You know the one that is in your shoulders, up your neck, and into the back of your head...yeah, that one!
*
I felt so bad that I couldn't console this poor little girl. She cried all but about 2 hours...not together mind you...from the time her momma dropped her off at 8am until she picked her up between 3pm and 345pm. She only had 2 naps which only lasted for about 20 minutes...I know she was exhausted!
*
She uses her bottle as her comforter, so she ended up eating around 22 oz of formula the whole time I had her! Yes 22 oz and she's only about 3 1/2 months old. She constantly wanted my attention, playing with her, holding her, feeding her, which is fine...I understand that, she's a baby. BUT...I have mine too!!
*
Sissy,who is 2, and Bubba, who is 6 1/2 months old, are pretty good at not needing constant attention. But they still need some, and when I would leave her side (my niece) to take care of one of mine, she would start siren crying!! My nerves were shot by the end of the day, and my stress headache was in full swing. This was every day for 3 days!
*
I just couldn't do that to myself or my kids. And I know Hubby didn't want to hear me whine about it every day either! So I apologized but told her if there were times when she REALLY needed me, I would try and help. But couldn't do it all the time!
*
Today is Saturday, and it's just me and the kids....awww, it's actually nice. Remind me not to take my "alone" time with them for granted again! It's nice to be able to just concentrate on them! We don't have anything planned today, accept lounging around, and maybe doing a little house cleaning.
*
Tomorrow is church, and, as usual, I'm looking forward to it. I will try to do better with my blog posting. I notice that when I don't post in a while, I end up having one big long one when I do! Sorry!!
*
Well hope you all have a good weekend and God Bless!!
*
I agreed to keep my niece (my brother-in-law's little girl) starting this past week. I had to tell her momma that I just can't do it, Friday when she came to pick her up. I have this horrible stress headache since the first day I kept her, which was Wednesday. You know the one that is in your shoulders, up your neck, and into the back of your head...yeah, that one!
*
I felt so bad that I couldn't console this poor little girl. She cried all but about 2 hours...not together mind you...from the time her momma dropped her off at 8am until she picked her up between 3pm and 345pm. She only had 2 naps which only lasted for about 20 minutes...I know she was exhausted!
*
She uses her bottle as her comforter, so she ended up eating around 22 oz of formula the whole time I had her! Yes 22 oz and she's only about 3 1/2 months old. She constantly wanted my attention, playing with her, holding her, feeding her, which is fine...I understand that, she's a baby. BUT...I have mine too!!
*
Sissy,who is 2, and Bubba, who is 6 1/2 months old, are pretty good at not needing constant attention. But they still need some, and when I would leave her side (my niece) to take care of one of mine, she would start siren crying!! My nerves were shot by the end of the day, and my stress headache was in full swing. This was every day for 3 days!
*
I just couldn't do that to myself or my kids. And I know Hubby didn't want to hear me whine about it every day either! So I apologized but told her if there were times when she REALLY needed me, I would try and help. But couldn't do it all the time!
*
Today is Saturday, and it's just me and the kids....awww, it's actually nice. Remind me not to take my "alone" time with them for granted again! It's nice to be able to just concentrate on them! We don't have anything planned today, accept lounging around, and maybe doing a little house cleaning.
*
Tomorrow is church, and, as usual, I'm looking forward to it. I will try to do better with my blog posting. I notice that when I don't post in a while, I end up having one big long one when I do! Sorry!!
*
Well hope you all have a good weekend and God Bless!!





No comments:
Post a Comment