I have found a new love!!!
In TV shows that is...
*
CSI MIAMI!!
*
I absolutely loooovvvve that show!
*
I came across it one day while flipping thru the channels. I seen a couple of hotties, Adam Rodriguez~Eric Delko, and Jonathon Togo~Ryan Wolfe, and decided to watch a little of it. I got hooked!!!
*
Every time that I see it on A&E...I watch, I've watched it on the internet, and I just realized that it comes on CBS on Monday nights. Yep, watching it then too!
*
Hubby, as well as myself, can not figure out my obsession for this show, besides the hot guys. The story lines, I think, keep me intrigued. He actually laughs at me and tells me that I would put the show before my kids. Which is not ENTIRELY true!
*
Do any of you have shows that you are obsessed with and just have to watch every time it comes on?
In TV shows that is...
*
CSI MIAMI!!
*
I absolutely loooovvvve that show!
*
I came across it one day while flipping thru the channels. I seen a couple of hotties, Adam Rodriguez~Eric Delko, and Jonathon Togo~Ryan Wolfe, and decided to watch a little of it. I got hooked!!!
*
Every time that I see it on A&E...I watch, I've watched it on the internet, and I just realized that it comes on CBS on Monday nights. Yep, watching it then too!
*
Hubby, as well as myself, can not figure out my obsession for this show, besides the hot guys. The story lines, I think, keep me intrigued. He actually laughs at me and tells me that I would put the show before my kids. Which is not ENTIRELY true!
*
Do any of you have shows that you are obsessed with and just have to watch every time it comes on?





I love to watch all the CSI shows. American Idol is also a HUGE favorite of mine.
ReplyDelete